It’s the spookiest day of the year and today we want to share just a few Halloween Party Ideas that you and your guests will love!
- Linens: use one of the basic Halloween colors and pair it with a cute Halloween runner or overlay.
- Centerpieces: Use pumpkins, skulls, spider webs, ghosts, witches hat, candles, etc.
- Colors to use: red, orange, yellow, black, purple or white
- Wall Decor: Skeletons, banners, spider webs, cut out bats, etc.
- Pumpkin Rice Krispie Treats
- Caramel Apples
- Barfing Pumpkin Dip
- Eye ball cake pops
- Mud Parfaits
- Finger Sandwiches
- Bloody Cake
- Pumpkin Carving Contest
- Mummy Wrap
- Scary Movie Trivia
- Murder Mystery
- How Many Halloween Candies Guessing Game
- Halloween Scavenger Hunt
- Halloween Charades
This is where it’s up to you. Whether you make a costume, throw one together with whatever’s in your closet, or buy one from the store, a costume is always a great way to get into the Halloween spirit.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!