Do you love anything vintage? We have found that quite a few brides have preferred the rustic/vintage wedding theme for their big day. This is why we want to share few ideas on how to turn your event into the perfect rustic chic wedding.
1) Wood: Using wood items in your decor is a great way to create your rustic wedding. Use it for guests to sign, as your centerpieces, place settings, etc
2) Mason Jars: These are great for decor and they are actually very inexpensive!
3) Barrels: Use these in placement of a table.
4) Lanterns: These are also great for your table decor!
5) Burlap and Lace: Use this for your chair sashes, table overlays/runners or for your bridal bouquets and boutonnieres.
6) Barn: This is the perfect place to set the tone for your rustic wedding!
7) Cowboy boots: What’s a rustic wedding with the bridal and groom’s party wearing cowboy boots?
8) Vintage Doors: Use this as a photo backdrop, ceremony backdrop or a backdrop for any of your tables (gift, favor, buffet, etc)
9) Vintage Bottles: Go to your local second hand store and most likely you will fine old style glasses/bottles to use for your centerpieces.
10) Old Books: These are also a great centerpiece/decor items to use on your tables.